Mining software will help simplify the Bitcoin earning process and act as a functional tool. The market offers a huge range of similar software with different characteristics, so for the convenience of users, the best products were combined as part of this review. Console clients from developers will be considered in the application field, that is, the main pros and cons will be revealed.
Cryptocurrency mining programs
It would be wrong – just to list all the available programs for mining cryptocurrency , without taking into account their level of complexity, so you should start with the developments that experienced miners can do.
This Bitcoin mining program was created for operation by advanced users who have a processor of sufficient power and a decent graphics card. To work effectively with the software, you need to know the commands and values of MS Dos. The client has one objective disadvantage – the program is rather complicated to master, but the whole series has the advantages:
- The developers have implemented a “overclocking” video card.
- Pools and other user data are easily configured.
- You can get the maximum MH / S value by “accelerating” the video card and increasing its speed.
- In order to avoid overloads, setting the operating mode of the system is provided.
Ufasoft Miner is also a decent console client to earn Bitcoin. It will be appreciated by users with experience, as in the previous case. There is not such a complicated setup, plus, CPU is used and optimization under SSE is implemented. In this case, the computer must be high power. Among the obvious advantages should be indicated:
- You can do not only mining, but also use features such as SolidCoin, BitFORCE and several others.
- The “user” is free to set the transaction data for the video card of his computer.
- There is a maximum temperature indicator for a stop – by default it is 83 degrees, but these values can be changed.
- The password and login data is easily changed, as is the number of threads with kernels.
- You can easily enable / disable the “Long-Poling” support mode.
- Implemented a convenient function to change the address of the pool.
- The software interface allows easy and intuitive configuration of all elements for practical implementation of all tasks.
Other video card mining software for advanced users
Developers offer another whole series of products for advanced users, as in previous cases. To make it easier for you to search, below are the following programs for mining on a video card with a list with a brief description to simplify the selection of tools:
- DiabloMiner can be used both on the Windows platform and on operating systems such as Mac and Linux. Video cards of the 79 series are supported, plus, Nvidia, starting from 8. The simplicity of setting up the pools and the easy switch of the processor with the video card will please you, and you can download the software for free.
- The client for the Poclbm console is best used with an ATI video card. However, in practice, mining is supported on variable types of video cards and their power, plus a bit of RAM is used. To start, it is quite enough to have about 2GB in the arsenal. However, there are also disadvantages, among which is a significant load on the processor and sensitivity to video card drivers.
- BFGMiner offers maynite only from a video card, and you can even do it from FPGA devices. To improve efficiency, you can control the speed and frequency of the cooler on the PC, as well as support scrypt, RPC and in a few clicks adjust pools and other parameters taking into account the current working conditions.
- The program with the attractive name Phoenix is famous for its high speed, thanks to the BFI_INT instruction, which increases performance in the range of 5-20%. It is 100% free, open source, written by Python enthusiasts. Supports RPC w / LP and MMP, along with the output of detailed statistics. It will please dynamic loading of the kernels, simplicity of the interface, auto-transition to the backup server, which the user prescribes through the –b parameter.
Bitcoin mining programs even available for beginners
If you are just taking your first steps in the world of mining, then the products described above will be quite complicated for you, which can only be confusing. The following bitcoin mining programs should be more appropriate for beginners, which, however, does not exclude that more experienced users can use them in practice:
- A lot of people have already become interested in the 50Miner console software , which is explained by its features. In essence, this is a “shell” for other mining programs. Observers note that many errors are hidden inside, there are problems with pools and OS load, but beginners can try to practice 4 miners to their liking: Diablo , Poclbm , and Phoenix and Cgminer .
- Bitminter also pleases with its graphical interface, coupled with a pool for mining. Experienced miners eagerly work with her, and not very much. It is quite easy to deal with the program, it is easy to set up, the start is easy, almost any OS is supported, which allows you to become the owner of both the pool and the software.
- Easyminer is a shell-based console client for projects such as CGMiner and BFGMiner. It works with ASIC products and has proven itself to be 5+ thanks to a simple graphical interface. Works on both Windows and Android with Linux. However, you may be alerted by several non-standard fields for pool addresses, password, and worker, but this is easy to get used to.
- Finally, the list should include Bitminter for Pcolbm and Phoenix on ASIC video cards. Users will be satisfied with the configuration, launch speed, graphical interface. That is why this software is actively used not only by beginners, but also by those who already have enough experience.
Mining program for ethereum Claimors
Separately, I would like to talk a little bit about such a solution as the Claimors utility . She offers to mine a video card. It is not suitable for all parameters, but if properly configured, it is capable of producing excellent results. It features an accessible interface, variable settings and work on different operating systems. While this software can not be called Topov, but he definitely great prospects.
Cloud hosting as a worthy alternative
You got acquainted with the best programs for mining. And now you will be able to increase the efficiency of your work and, accordingly, earnings. Nevertheless, within the framework of the review I would like to briefly mention a worthy alternative, namely cloud mining . Its essence is that equipment is borrowed from private companies.
You earn cryptocurrency by paying a certain amount for rent. This option has fans because of such advantages as:
- High availability. You can start earning a profit almost “here and now”!
- Minimize costs. You do not consume electricity, do not upgrade your PC.
- You yourself regulate the budget.
However, the medal is always 2 sides, there are objective shortcomings:
- This is a business, so the capacity is sold at an excessive rate, requiring in most cases an additional percentage of the income.
- In fact, if the service is closed, you will not receive your purchased equipment.
As a summary
Of course, it’s great if you like some kind of mining program for etherium, bitcoin, and so on, but this is not a panacea. It is required to keep abreast of all changes, to replenish the baggage of knowledge and experience, to understand the pricing and characteristics of cryptocurrency, otherwise it is very easy to go into the negative, and no one is interested in this.